Coding SIG Meeting (ACDM Members Only) - 8th September
The next SIG meeting is being held on the 8th September at Roche Products, Welwyn Garden City from 9.30 am to 5 pm. We have a number of Key speakers attending including both Patrick Revelle and Jane Knight from the MSSO speaking in the morning session and Malin Jakobsson from the UMC speaking in the afternoon followed by Annay Mistry from Roche and Barry Hammond.
The agenda includes:
« News Menu
• Updates on the Blue Ribbon Panel (Scope of MedDRA) recommendations
• Updates on the coding Points to Consider document
• New MedDRA Web based browser
• Training offered by MSSO
• Standardized drug groupings
• Herbal drug dictionary
• Drug dictionary China
• ATC coding
• In house drug dictionary coding
• ISO IDMP (Identification of Medicinal Products) standards.
Attendance is free to ACDM members. Anyone who is not already a member can easily join the ACDM for a small annual fee (http://www.acdm.org.uk/joinacdm.aspx ) and then attend the meeting free of charge. Please contact the co-chairs Jo Staniforth (email@example.com) and Barry Hammond (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to attend.