ACDM Webinar - Effective EDC Training Strategies - 15th March 2017
Why should you attend?
This webinar provides best practices for implementing an effective electronic data capture (EDC) system training strategy for study team members and site personnel. You will develop an understanding of the training topics required for successful EDC implementation, discuss various training delivery methodologies and their effectiveness for different functional groups and levels of experience; as well as discuss real case studies and their success.
The webinar is recommended for clinical research trainers and study team members from any discipline that are involved in EDC implementation and will be responsible for EDC training.
• Importance of training for EDC implementation
• Training categories
• Proven training methodologies for different functional groups and levels of experience
By the end of this course you will:
• Understand the training topics required for EDC implementation
• Understand the training delivery methodologies for each training topic
• Be able to structure a training plan for your EDC implementation scenario
Date: 15 March 2017
Time: 12:00 – 13:30 GMT
Duration: 90 minutes
Venue: Meeting Zone
Instructor: Jon Wood / Tim Knaves
Jon Wood has a degree in physiology and brings nearly 25 years of industry experience across project management, biometrics and strategic sourcing roles within blue chip pharma and Contract Research Organisations.
Click here to book online
« News Menu