- To ensure the new website is a highly navigable site for both members and non-members of the ACDM.
- To ensure the content is current and it is reviewed and managed for content acceptability.
- To utilise the website to promote the ACDM and thus increase membership and generate revenue via online advertising.
- To ensure functionality of the ACDM website
- To assist in definition of site structure
- To promote the website and encourage members participation
- To review and continually monitor web site content and feedback
- To link into other committees and SIGs and obtain website content
- To monitor the service provider and web server performance
- To attend (generally by tc) approximately 5 Committee meetings per year
- To work to an approved budget whilst investigating potential avenues to help generate revenues to support the site
- To ensure that the ongoing development and maintenance of the ACDM website is in accordance with the ACDM Mission Statement and is available to all ACDM members in a secure environment.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org